[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Approve (review) the GB speller
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Approve (review) the GB speller
- From: "Marco A.G.Pinto" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:12:12 +0000
- To: Mailing List - LO - l10n <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Sophie <email@example.com>
Hello Stuart Swales,
Sophi told me about you on IRC.
I am maintaining the GB speller, having added ~25K words since I grabbed
the project two or three years ago:
Yes, I am improving it using my own Hunspell tool.
I have committed the latest version for review in Gerrit:
JanIV said it will be needed another person to review it.
Could you have a look at it?
I tried to add you as a reviewer moments ago but your e-mail address
appeared twice when I typed it and I get an error when I press the add
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Approve (review) the GB speller||Stuart Swales <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Approve (review) the GB speller
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Approve (review) the GB speller