[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- From: Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 13:29:24 +0000
- To: Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've added upper and lowe-case g̃, it should now appear in the translation UI but let me know if it's not showing up
Sgrìobh Giovanni Caligaris na leanas 25/11/2016 aig 12:57:
I managed to get all the special character I needed for the l10n-gug team.
I am having one issue trying to get "g̃" (also in uppercase) to work. I
think that's a unicode issue.
When they were translating Firefox to Guarani in Pootle, they had that same
issue and they had to ask Mozilla to solve that letter issue.
Can it be done the same for the LO Poolte?
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon
Fòn: +44-141-946 4437
Facs: +44-141-945 2701
*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net <http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow