[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- From: Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:57:55 +0000
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I managed to get all the special character I needed for the l10n-gug team.
I am having one issue trying to get "g̃" (also in uppercase) to work. I
think that's a unicode issue.
When they were translating Firefox to Guarani in Pootle, they had that same
issue and they had to ask Mozilla to solve that letter issue.
Can it be done the same for the LO Poolte?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters||Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Listing of Telegram channels for NLPs
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Listing of Telegram channels for NLPs
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters