[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] How to Edit "Language Instructions" on Pootle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] How to Edit "Language Instructions" on Pootle
- From: 锁琨珑 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:31:24 +0800
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
I have asked this several times before but I did not get any response, so I am asking again: How to edit the "Language Instructions" on pootle (as shown on the right-side of https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/ )?
I have to revised it because the language instructions on this link is outdated and misleading.
Thanks and best regards.
LibreOffice L10n zh_CN team
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to Edit "Language Instructions" on Pootle||Michael Bauer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Where to find LO's profile export in master?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to Edit "Language Instructions" on Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] new strings in LibreOffice 5.2
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to Edit "Language Instructions" on Pootle