[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-projects] minutes of ESC call ...
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:22:20 +0300
- To: libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2016-10-27 18:27 GMT+03:00 Michael Meeks <email@example.com>:
> * Release Engineering update (Cloph)
> + 5.2.3 RC2 status (janI)
> + on servers right now.
> + uploaded and announced for testing today
> + messup in Slovenian / sl translation (overridden by accident)
> + need to do an RC3 just to fix this.
> + an RC3 is prolly easier to manage on the mirrors.
> + much appreciated (Sophie)
> + need to figure out what needs to be undone / reverted etc.
> + expect tag today/tomorrow.
Are you sure Slovenian is the only locale affected?
For 5.2 Help, the vast majority of language projects are still not shown
correctly/completely , and even 5.2 UI is still (after almost a whole
week!) stuck processing (?) one rather important file for for Amharic,
English (UK) and Estonian .
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] localization of ui in traditional mongolian
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] localization of ui in traditional mongolian
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Typo in pt-BR help file [Was Fwd: Fwd: Writer: translation error]
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Updates?