Re: [libreoffice-l10n] localization of ui in traditional mongolian

Hi,
Le 27/10/2016 à 09:43, baigali a écrit :
> I'm now working on libreoffice user interface localization in
> traditional Mongolian, and I followed this wiki
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide/Adding_a_New_Language_or_Locale

built libreoffice with traditional Mongolian resource ,but on windows10
,traditional Mongolian translation of ui is empty ,on windows7 is
tofo.Can someone tell me where is the problem?

I see that Jan has answered you on how to build with your l10n on the
dev@list. Hope that solve your issue :)
Kind regards
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545