Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle

Hi Dennis,
Le 24/10/2016 à 16:48, Dennis Roczek a écrit :
> Hi Cor,
>
> On 24.10.2016 15:39, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> Sophie wrote on 24-10-16 15:02:
>
>>> see here:
>>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PootleGuide#Overview
>>> on the screenshot, see the two links to download and upload the files
>
>> OK.. I've changed the wiki a bit.
>> - The handle is right and for me only visible when I'm in a special pr
> oject.
>> - And the tab Overview is not shown for me.
>
>> I think more changes are needed, but I'm glad this past is clear for m
>> now :)
>
>> thanks for your help
> well we also have
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UsingOmega
> how to use omegaT in the wiki. maybe that should also be linked. ;-)

Thanks for the proposal, but I think it will be confusing because it's a
specific function of OmegaT that is used to translate in sync via
github, it's not usable from Pootle. So for me it's better to not link
them, it's really two different processes even if it's the same tool
that is used.

Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545