[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:02:26 +0200
- To: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le 24/10/2016 à 14:51, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Cor Nouws wrote on 24-10-16 14:48:
>> Hi Sophie,
>> Sophie wrote on 24-10-16 14:19:
>>> There is no documentation on the wiki because each tool has his own
>>> for some of them
>>> Then, you download the .po files from Pootle, you translate them via
>>> your preferred tool and upload the files again on Pootle.
>>> Is that what you was searching for?
>> That makes sense as a start.
>> I could find info on where to download/upload PO files. The wiki pages
> could _not_ find (oops!)
on the screenshot, see the two links to download and upload the files
>> for Pootle seem to be different than what I see?
>> Also: can po files for parts of the project be downloaded?
yes, you can download each file of a project or a folder of the project
or the whole project. It depends on where you are on the tree while
downloading. What is important is to upload the files at the same
place/level you download them.
I guess it's
>> not OK to work on the same part on line and off line at the same time..
Yes, it's not possible as the files are not synchronized.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle