[libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online update in Pootle

Hi Andras, *,
Andras Timar wrote:
> After a long time, pot files of LibreOffice Online were updated in
> Pootle. There are a few new UI strings to translate.

great, thank you :)

<snip>
> If you have any questions about the meaning of any new string,
> just ask me.

Yes, indeed. The following ones:
1. Is "Wrap" (e.g.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_online/translate/loleaflet-ui-de.po#search=unocommands.js%3A12&sfields=locations, but
also in the following segments) meant as the position of a text
around a picture (or object, etc.), or does it mean something
completely different?
2. In
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_online/translate/loleaflet-ui-de.po#search=dist%2Ferrormessages.js%3A3&sfields=locations
there is a placeholder "<a href="%3">". Will this have an translated
page somewhere with an automated redirect configured? Or do we
need to enter an URL to a localized site here? If so: to which one?
3. If I understand
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_online/translate/loleaflet-ui-de.po#search=dist%2Ftoolbar%2Ftoolbar.js%3A494&sfields=locations
correctly, this will show the name of another user who entered /
joined the server (and/or started editing the same document?). Will
there be any indication of a list for all joined people (of a work
group, company, whatever)?
4. Maybe I am wrong here, but on
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_online/translate/loleaflet-ui-de.po#search=dist%2Ferrormessages.js%3A3&sfields=locations
there is the text
<quote>
To find out more about deploying and scaling %2 checkout:
</quote>
. Should this be not
<quote>
To find out more about deploying and scaling %2 check out:
</quote>
? "checkout" is a noun, isn't it? So I think the verb would be
better here ... ;)

Maybe I find some other segments later, when I continue
translating ... ;)

> I'm working on a solution of testing translations in
> the running product. Stay tuned.

That would be nice :) I see these strings neither on my Collabora
demo account nor in my CODE VM, and have not found out yet
how to connect to the docker image to look there ... :(
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
Whoa...I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I heard
God...