[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:27:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 21/10/2016 à 19:06, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> it seems that there are problems with the Pootle server. It takes 2
> minutes to save a short translation string.
Templates have been updated, that may be why
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle keeps "calculating" a file
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle keeps "calculating" a file