[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle keeps "calculating" a file
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle keeps "calculating" a file
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:19:23 +0300
- To: libreoffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pootle has been calculating "some data" for this file since yesterday:
I'd like to verify that the file is completely translated before
translations get pulled for 126.96.36.199 release, so could someone make Pootle
finish whatever it's doing with that file?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle keeps "calculating" a file||Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Pootle keeps "calculating" a file