[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:51:46 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Sophie <email@example.com>
MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote on 22-08-16 16:27:
> I don't find the wiki page again and do not remember all the
> explanations, ...
I've spent some time looking at pootle, wiki and mail list archives...
I do see
but you typically don't want to work on latest po files, but the files
from your project..
gives neat tips, but not what we are looking for now..
mentions a tip, but I can't find it on the current Pootle - maybe it's
for the older Pootle version?
So, can someone point to what did we not see so far?
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org
- The Document Foundation Membership Committee Member
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re : Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pottle||MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle
- Previous by thread: Re : Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pottle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pootle WAS Translating without Pottle