[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:06:44 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
it seems that there are problems with the Pootle server. It takes 2 minutes to save a short translation string.
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?