[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 23:28:50 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After a long time, pot files of LibreOffice Online were updated in Pootle.
There are a few new UI strings to translate.
(The pot file is also downloadable from git:
If you have any questions about the meaning of any new string, just ask me.
I'm working on a solution of testing translations in the running product.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online update in Pootle||Thomas Hackert <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What is with the Pootle server?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LibreOffice Online update in Pootle