[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:33:03 +0200
- To: Modestas Rimkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice <email@example.com>
Hi Modestas, *,
On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Modestas Rimkus
> I was trying out offline translation of "LibreOffice master – Help" and
> uploaded translated auxiliary.po file in the root folder of the project.
> However, auxiliary.po file in Pootle stayed the same as it was, and content
> of shared.po file was replaced instead.
> Uploading the original shared.po file does not restore it. Now there are
> two files in the root folder with the same content but different file names.
Sorry, when I had a look I though this was resolved already, but you
sent another mail yesterday claiming the problem persists..
To me, the shared.po and auxilliary.po are not the same at all.
So I'd need some more details on what is broken.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/lt/libo_help/shared.po 1032 words
and also with different strings, so looked pretty different to me and
I thought you solved it in the meantime.
So you should have written: Contents of auxillary.po was *ADDED* to
shared.po, and not replace it.
→ so no real problem for the product, just added noise in the po, will
be fixed with template update/creation of separate 52 projects later
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file||Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online update in Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available