[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian
- From: Veneto ABC <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:13:14 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Hello to all.
I pleased to inform you that the translation of LibreOffice master – UI in
venetian is finished. I would like to ask you to put online my staff's work.
Thanks for your collaboration.
Ciao da ła Venethia.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian