[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:40:03 +0200
- To: Aleksandr Andreev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Localization list <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Aleksandr Andreev
> Hello list members!
> Are there any functions in LibreOffice Basic
> (or somewhere else?) for
> converting Strings between Unicode normal forms D and C?
> The particular problem that I would like to solve is to convert the
> contents of a bunch of cells in Calc to normal form C. It would be
> nice if it were possible to do something like =NFC($). Any suggestions
> on how to write a macro like that?
Depending on the data it might be easier to export to csv and convert
the data externally, then read it back in to calc.
and yes, you could write your own functions to do this as well. - but
that of course is more work.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization||Aleksandr Andreev <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice master – UI translation finished in venetian
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2