Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Aleksandr Andreev
<aleksandr.andreev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list members!
>
> Are there any functions in LibreOffice Basic

no

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/i18n/text/normalizerapi.html
https://docs.python.org/2/library/unicodedata.html#unicodedata.normalize
http://search.cpan.org/~khw/Unicode-Normalize-1.25/Normalize.pm

> The particular problem that I would like to solve is to convert the
> contents of a bunch of cells in Calc to normal form C. It would be
> nice if it were possible to do something like =NFC($). Any suggestions
> on how to write a macro like that?

Depending on the data it might be easier to export to csv and convert
the data externally, then read it back in to calc.

and yes, you could write your own functions to do this as well. - but
that of course is more work.

ciao
Christian