[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 20:12:31 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
in the Online Help the description doesn't match with the changes in the UI, Writer section.
For better explanation, in Pootle unit:
"Click the <emph>Background</emph> tab." doesn't match with the actual UI tab, which is now "Area" and not "Background"
Note that this should affect versions 5.1 and 5.2 (master in Pootle)
Please, amend this part and tell me if it is necessary to open a bug for this issue, thank you.
Open Source is better!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI||Gabor Kelemen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Standard (Single Mode)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Enabling Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Standard (Single Mode)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Discrepancy between Help and UI