[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- From: Nagy Ákos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:11:33 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Following the release plan:
you need to make your changes before 19 September.
I check, and you make the translation in 12 September.
In this case I don't know...
maybe for the RC2 the build system don't update the translations.
2016. 10. 08. 13:05 keltezéssel, Giovanni Caligaris írta:
> Hello everyone,
> Before v5.2.2 was released I did some translation in Pootle (master). I
> recently just noticed that some of the strings that I translated did not
> make it in the new version.
> Example of the strings I translated
> VGTT5 - Drop a document here or pick an app from the left side to create
> qriCn - Remote Files
> How can I update this so they will be released in the next version?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2||Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Enabling Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2