[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- From: Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 11:05:33 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Before v5.2.2 was released I did some translation in Pootle (master). I
recently just noticed that some of the strings that I translated did not
make it in the new version.
Example of the strings I translated
VGTT5 - Drop a document here or pick an app from the left side to create
qriCn - Remote Files
How can I update this so they will be released in the next version?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2||Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2||Nagy Ákos <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Video subtitles - srt files?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2