[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2

Hello everyone,

Before v5.2.2 was released I did some translation in Pootle (master). I
recently just noticed that some of the strings that I translated did not
make it in the new version.

Example of the strings I translated

VGTT5 - Drop a document here or pick an app from the left side to create
one.
qriCn - Remote Files

How can I update this so they will be released in the next version?

-Gio