[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization
- From: Aleksandr Andreev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 20:10:40 +0300
- To: Localization list <email@example.com>
Hello list members!
Are there any functions in LibreOffice Basic (or somewhere else?) for
converting Strings between Unicode normal forms D and C?
The particular problem that I would like to solve is to convert the
contents of a bunch of cells in Calc to normal form C. It would be
nice if it were possible to do something like =NFC($). Any suggestions
on how to write a macro like that?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New video subtitles for translation: Join the LibreOffice community
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New video subtitles for translation: Join the LibreOffice community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New video subtitles for translation: Join the LibreOffice community
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unicode Normalization