[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:33:11 +0200
- To: Thomas Hackert <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Thomas Hackert <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello @ll,
> after installing Master on Debian Testing AMD64 and looking
> through the "Tools - Options" menu, I discovered that an
> untranslated "OpenCL is not used." is under "Tools - Options -
> LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL ... :( A search in Pootle
> reveals nothing ... :( Is this string hard-coded, or will it be in
> Pootle the next days? And is it only visible in de_DE or in other
> l10n versions as well? And should I open a bug in BZ for this?
It is translatable.
Just wait for Pootle update.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master||Thomas Hackert <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] New video subtitles for translation: Join the LibreOffice community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Rewriting Linux installation instructions to an version independent one?