[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- From: Thomas Hackert <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 13:37:48 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
after installing Master on Debian Testing AMD64 and looking
through the "Tools - Options" menu, I discovered that an
untranslated "OpenCL is not used." is under "Tools - Options -
LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL ... :( A search in Pootle
reveals nothing ... :( Is this string hard-coded, or will it be in
Pootle the next days? And is it only visible in de_DE or in other
l10n versions as well? And should I open a bug in BZ for this?
OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO: Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
CPU-Threads: 4; BS-Version: Linux 4.5; UI-Render: Standard;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time:
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); Calc: group
(parallel installed, following the instructions from
Have a nice afternoon
* wolfie ponders how many debianites it takes to screw in a
<Viiru> wolfie: Somewhere around 600? One screw's the bulb, and
the rest flame him for doing it wrong.
<part> wolfie: is the bulb free software?
<Tv> Can we vote on whether to screw it or not?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Formula names and accents or other signs
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Rewriting Linux installation instructions to an version independent one?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] TDF Slide Decks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master