[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 10:57:09 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I pinged Christian for help.
Le 02/10/2016 à 14:50, Modestas Rimkus a écrit :
> Anyone able to help me with restoring the shared.po file?
> I realized the reason why the file got corrupted could have been me not
> noticing that OmegaT replaced headers of other files with the header of
> shared.po file from TM - thus the contents of other uploaded files went to
> shared.po instead.
> But still I don't understand why I can't upload the correct shared.po file.
> I tried uploading even the original untranslated file with no luck.
> Can anyone restore shared.po for me?
> 2016-09-25 17:16 GMT+03:00 Modestas Rimkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> I was trying out offline translation of "LibreOffice master – Help" and
>> uploaded translated auxiliary.po file in the root folder of the project.
>> However, auxiliary.po file in Pootle stayed the same as it was, and content
>> of shared.po file was replaced instead.
>> Uploading the original shared.po file does not restore it. Now there are
>> two files in the root folder with the same content but different file names.
>> Could someone please restore the shared.po file in the root folder of "LibreOffice
>> master – Help" for Lithuanian and possibly explain what went wrong while I
>> was trying to upload?
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file||Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file||Modestas Rimkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Untranslated string "OpenCL is not used." in "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - OpenCL on master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file