[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- From: Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 15:50:58 +0300
- To: Libreoffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anyone able to help me with restoring the shared.po file?
I realized the reason why the file got corrupted could have been me not
noticing that OmegaT replaced headers of other files with the header of
shared.po file from TM - thus the contents of other uploaded files went to
But still I don't understand why I can't upload the correct shared.po file.
I tried uploading even the original untranslated file with no luck.
Can anyone restore shared.po for me?
2016-09-25 17:16 GMT+03:00 Modestas Rimkus <email@example.com>:
> I was trying out offline translation of "LibreOffice master – Help" and
> uploaded translated auxiliary.po file in the root folder of the project.
> However, auxiliary.po file in Pootle stayed the same as it was, and content
> of shared.po file was replaced instead.
> Uploading the original shared.po file does not restore it. Now there are
> two files in the root folder with the same content but different file names.
> Could someone please restore the shared.po file in the root folder of "LibreOffice
> master – Help" for Lithuanian and possibly explain what went wrong while I
> was trying to upload?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file||Modestas Rimkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Rewriting Linux installation instructions to an version independent one?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file