[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Uploading to Pootle replaced the wrong file

Anyone able to help me with restoring the shared.po file?

I realized the reason why the file got corrupted could have been me not
noticing that OmegaT replaced headers of other files with the header of
shared.po file from TM - thus the contents of other uploaded files went to
shared.po instead.

But still I don't understand why I can't upload the correct shared.po file.
I tried uploading even the original untranslated file with no luck.

Can anyone restore shared.po for me?

Regards,
Modestas