[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Updating git build
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Updating git build
- From: Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:06:14 -0400
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I recently have builded LO from source by following this tutorial.
Once a week I would like to update my build so I can check the work I've
been doing in Pootle.
How do I do that?
When i was building from source I did it like this
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Content for the next Annual Report
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.2 RC2 available
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Content for the next Annual Report