[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 18:15:39 +0200
- To: Mateusz Zasuwik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: L10n <email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Mateusz Zasuwik <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have got report from community about mistake in window title. In Start
> Center > Remote files > (new window appears) there is unnecessary tilde
> sign in "Pliki z~dalne" sentence.
> I tried to find it via Pootle or with help of grep tool. None of them
> weren't helpful. Anyone knows how to find this string?
LO's po-files use _ for mnemonic specifier. so you'd have to look for
"Pliki z_dalne" in pootle/po files.
Or as you know the English string already, you can search for "Remote Files"
history shows that it was updated in pootle yesterday, so you did
already find it and did correct it.. (and thus searching with the
Polish string now would not return any result anymore)
With stuff like that: Specify what language you're talking about.
Being able to limit search to a single language would help a lot.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?||Mateusz Zasuwik <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Doodle "LibreOffice Marketing Call - October 2016"