Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?

Hi *,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Mateusz Zasuwik <mzasuwik@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have got report from community about mistake in window title. In Start
> Center > Remote files > (new window appears) there is unnecessary tilde
> sign in "Pliki z~dalne" sentence.
>
> http://imgur.com/a/kxvMI
>
> I tried to find it via Pootle or with help of grep tool. None of them
> weren't helpful. Anyone knows how to find this string?

LO's po-files use _ for mnemonic specifier. so you'd have to look for
"Pliki z_dalne" in pootle/po files.

Or as you know the English string already, you can search for "Remote Files"

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/#search=Remote%20Files&sfields=source&soptions=exact

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/fpicker/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=101134800

history shows that it was updated in pootle yesterday, so you did
already find it and did correct it.. (and thus searching with the
Polish string now would not return any result anymore)
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/#search=Pliki%20z_dalne&sfields=target&soptions=exact

In general:

With stuff like that: Specify what language you're talking about.
Being able to limit search to a single language would help a lot.

ciao
Christian