Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?

Hola Sérgio.

I know also this method, but it didn't work as I expected.

qriCn. Nothing bad with that.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/sfx2/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=101409099

JLY9K. There was "_" sign in sentence, but I am looking for "~". You can
check it in history of string. Anyway I correct this one and I am still
searching for another.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/fpicker/uiconfig/ui.po#unit=101134800

--
Miłego dnia życzę, hej