[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- From: Mateusz Zasuwik <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:18:16 +0200
- To: L10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have got report from community about mistake in window title. In Start
Center > Remote files > (new window appears) there is unnecessary tilde
sign in "Pliki z~dalne" sentence.
I tried to find it via Pootle or with help of grep tool. None of them
weren't helpful. Anyone knows how to find this string?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Unfindable string?