Hello Tamas,

since you're planning to use automatic transliteration from Hungarian
Latin locale into Hungarian Rovas using an application external to
Pootle, I won't be setting up any projects for your locale in Pootle,
because it makes very little sense to use it just for the submission
process.

You should be able to download Hungarian .po files by navigating to
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hu/libo_ui/ and selecting
"Download for offline translation" on the right, or (which is probably
even better) by checking out complete "translations" project from git:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/translations/ (clone URL's are
at the bottom of the page). Once you have applied your transliteration
magic and confirmed that it works well, you should consult Andras Timar,
with whom I believe you're already in contact, regarding further actions.

Regards,
Rimas