Re : Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating without Pottle

> This is something I already explained you. You know that Jean-Baptiste
> and me are coordinating together either directly or on the French QA
> list. The workflow is not documented in French, but in English on the
> wiki. Jean-Baptiste translate online on Pootle, while I translate
> offline using OmegaT or editing the .po files when I'll grep for
> corrections.

ok and when you translate offline then, you don't have any problems as I described, ie Pottle saying a string is fuzzy whereas it is processed? Any new contrib could do the work with Jean-Baptiste and you I suppose?

I don't find the wiki page again and do not remember all the explanations, all the more as when you did the process was changing because translation was being integrated in the code directly or something like that. So I would be glad to have it again to see how a contrib could help JB and you.

Thanks

Regards