[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- From: Eike Rathke <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:39:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Friday, 2016-07-29 14:15:09 +0200, Jesper Laugesen wrote:
> There is a small error in the currency format in Calc: Danish "Kr." is shown
> without the period ("Kr").
It's lower case "kr" though and should be "kr." instead, correct?
> I can't find the string in pootle - where do I go/who do I tell to fix it?
These things are managed by locale data, I can do. So, "kr.", yes?
LibreOffice Calc developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918 630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?||Jesper Laugesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?||Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?||Jesper Laugesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Another invalid xml tag
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?