[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?
- From: Jesper Laugesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 14:15:09 +0200
- To: email@example.com
There is a small error in the currency format in Calc: Danish "Kr." is shown without the period ("Kr").
I can't find the string in pootle - where do I go/who do I tell to fix it?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?||Eike Rathke <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?