[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:00:47 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In strings like KBqQD in the Help there is a string describing a date
format DD/MM/YY. As it is a special tag for exporting document in html
format, I am not sure if this string must be translated. It is
translated in the current French Help but Pootle says there is an XML error.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 5.2 branch on Pootle - when?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] date format strings en special tags: translatable or not?