[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 22:48:09 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Congrats Gio ... good news indeed!
Le 2016-07-25 à 20:20, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
Hello EveryoneI'll keep the community updated as things progress.
Recently I have reached out for the second time to the Paraguayan
Government (Secretary of Politics and Linguistics) about joining forces
to complete the localization of Guarani.
Today I have received their confirmation to go forward with the
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO||Giovanni Caligaris <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Paraguayan Gov and LO||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Paraguayan Gov and LO
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO