[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:51:05 -0300
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Xys Mara <email@example.com>
The doodle poll shows 20:00 UTC as the best choice.
That means 22:00 CET for inland Europeans.
I will let you know 15 minutes before time the Google hangout link, on
this lists and on the #libreoffice-doc channel on freenode.net
We will use a TDF pad at
See you tomorrow!
Em 21/07/2016 12:18, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
> Hello documentation community
> 1) I apologize for not being present to trigger the last scheduled
> meeting so lets set our next Documentation Meeting on wednesday July 27,
> but I need to know from you the best time, as some interested parties
> are not able to attend at 19:00.
> So please let me know your preference in this Doodle poll:
> 2) Next wednesday 27, I'd like to address many of the issues we have in
> the documentation process, and here are some of them that came from
> TDF-internal brainstorming:
> + How to turn the documentation job fun and thrilling?
> + get more authors?
> + Author's peer/community recognition
> + Narrow gap between book release date and software release date
> + Lowering author's entry barriers
> + How can we improve our documents visibility?
> + Are our books a true LibreOffice companion product?
> + improve downloads of our books?
> + connect LO users to our docs and books?
> + get more book translators,
> + L10N contributions to documentation
> + Documentation meetings in Brno.
> Please don't miss these important discussions
> See you there!
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Paraguayan Gov and LO
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Paraguayan Gov and LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available