[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 04:35:57 +0200
- To: libreoffice-dev <email@example.com>, Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, libreOffice-QA <email@example.com>
The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the third release
candidate of LibreOffice 5.2.0. The upcoming 5.2.0 will be the first
release of our fresh 5.2 line. Please be aware that LibreOffice 5.2.0
RC3 has not been flagged as ready for production use yet, however feel
free to give it a try instead of 5.0.6 of 5.1.4.
A work-in-progress list of new features in LibreOffice 5.2 can be
found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.2
The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at
Windows builds are also provided in 64bit version.
Developers and QA might also be interested in the symbol server for
windows debug information (see
Should you find bugs, please report them to our Bugzilla:
A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:
For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:
translate LibreOffice to your language:
or help with funding our operations:
A list of known issues and fixed bugs compared to 5.2.0 rc2 is
available from our wiki:
Let us close again with a BIG Thank You! to all of you having
contributed to the LibreOffice project - this release would not have
been possible without your help.
On behalf of the Community,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available||Serg Bormant <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC3 available