[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:16:49 +0200
- To: Serg Bormant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Serg Bormant <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Cannot locate these items in Pootle. How to translate them?
> "National Security:"
Indeed - that string is missing from the pot files/has not been
extracted from the string. It should show up in sfx2/source/view.po
just as the other strings of that file.
> Context for neighbor "Export Control:" item seems broken:
> May be something goes wrong on message extracting.
Yep, and I think I know why - the semicolon was misplaced, Olivier
already committed a fix:
So should be translatable after next update of templates.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available||Serg Bormant <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 5.2.0 RC2 available