[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- From: Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 09:06:48 +0100
- To: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice L10n <email@example.com>
I use CONCAT for Portuguese because it´s the function name in Excel 2016.
You can use https://support.office.com and search for the function on you
I´ll take a wild guess and assume you're French:
2016-07-15 8:45 GMT+01:00 Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Now we have 2 functions concatenate. How do you translate CONCAT which
> is the function matching the CONCATENATE function of MS-Excel 2016 ?
> Did you keep CONCAT or did you add some suffix ?
> Best regards.
> Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
> Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
> exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE