[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 09:45:24 +0200
- To: LibreOffice L10n <email@example.com>
Now we have 2 functions concatenate. How do you translate CONCAT which
is the function matching the CONCATENATE function of MS-Excel 2016 ?
Did you keep CONCAT or did you add some suffix ?
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE||Sérgio Marques <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deployment story
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Deployment story
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] CONCAT vs. CONCATENATE