Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR

Hi Martin,

On Monday, 2016-06-27 23:42:48 +0200, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

> > And really, you should get the CLDR updated if the space is not to be
> > used. For i18n developers the CLDR is the authoritative resource when in
> > doubt.
>
> OK, the problem is, MSO is no following this rule, so potential users of LO
> will get confused even though LO's is IMHO a better solution.

So, CLDR is correct and LO now is also, but MSO does not have the space?
Number formats are imported from existing MSO files, if that is the
concern. If the concern is that users are presented with a different
but correct default format, then, well, what can we do? Undo all
changes? I'd not be a friend of that, and likely others aren't either.

On a long term we might implement some user definable default formats,
but that's not in the near future.

Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918 630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack