[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 126.96.36.199
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 188.8.131.52
- From: Christian Kühl <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:14:24 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 06.07.2016 um 10:48 schrieb Martin Srebotnjak:
cannot confirm for Slovenian on OSX, it looks fully localized.
For the first one, are you sure it is translated or do you use for
Slovenian the same word as in English?
In German I can't see this string translated with Debian package from
website. So, could someone with Debian package please test this again?
The second one I now see in Pootle is updated two days ago and not
translated yet. So it's translation probably solves this problem.
2016-07-06 10:46 GMT+02:00 Christian Kühl <email@example.com>:
in LO 184.108.40.206 I found two not localized menu entries for Writer.
View > Gallery View > Track Changes
First is localized in previous versions and translated as well,
second is new in LO 5.2 and I cant't find the associated string in
Could someone please check it?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 220.127.116.11||Christian Kühl <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 18.104.22.168||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 22.214.171.124
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not localized menu entries in 126.96.36.199
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Slide/Page - Separating strings for Draw and Impress