[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 21:34:00 +0000
- To: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Valter, *,
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 7:51 PM Valter Mura <email@example.com>
> Hi All
> it seems to have a typo in the XML tags. Could you please check?
> The tag is: <item type="keycode"/>
it is pointless to have empty item tags. While valid xml, it is not valid
according to the xmlhelp dtd.
that seems to be wrong and also not closed.
It is self-closed, just like <br/> is, but without content the "item" tag
doesn't make sense.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Obscure strings meaning
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Possible error in tag - 2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Possible error in tag