[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 19:51:27 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
it seems to have a typo in the XML tags. Could you please check?
The tag is: <item type="keycode"/>
that seems to be wrong and also not closed.
Open Source is better!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What is correct native word for Burmese language (rdm#1917)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Possible error in tag
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What is correct native word for Burmese language (rdm#1917)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Possible typo in Pootle LibreOffice Help