[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Mnemorics: was [DE issue to confirm]
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Mnemorics: was [DE issue to confirm]
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:31:00 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 27.06.2016 um 14:54 schrieb Sophie:
Somebody from the German team to confirm/take care of this one?
I think we need a general discussion about mnemorics and menu items.
We have e.g. in menu "File" 24 points that need a menemoric.
Some are for all components, so we get a very complex system.
How should that really work in different languages?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mnemorics: was [DE issue to confirm]||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] DE issue to confirm||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mnemorics: was [DE issue to confirm]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: DE issue to confirm
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mnemorics: was [DE issue to confirm]