[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - possible typo in LibreOffice master - Help - swriter/guide.po
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - possible typo in LibreOffice master - Help - swriter/guide.po
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:04:33 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
while translating, I found a possible typo in:
If you want to use a different paragraph style as a table of contents entry, select <item type="menuitem">Additional styles</item>, and then click the (<item type="menuitem">Assign styles</item>) button next to the box.
Brackets ( ) should not be there.
Open Source is better!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - possible typo in LibreOffice master - Help - swriter/guide.po||Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: [The Document Foundation - Pootle server] Unit #109081786 (sk)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - possible typo in LibreOffice master - Help - swriter/guide.po
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] info about faq n. 147
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - possible typo in LibreOffice master - Help - swriter/guide.po