Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI

Hi Martin,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net> wrote:
,
> Since translators are not coders,

think of it as opening an image or PDF, to open a glade dialog in the
graphical editor you don't need to know how to code.
You're only supposed to look at it, not modify it :-)

> could that glade thing be an extension of
> pootle? A website offering glade ui renderings?

there is deckard that is able to do that, but the demo site is down
https://deckard.malizor.org/

ciao
Christian