[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:04:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 13/06/2016 10:41, Sophie a écrit :
> Le 12/06/2016 23:41, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hello Jean-Baptiste
>> You can try to search the string in this tool:
>> May not be 100% error proof but does give you clues.
> That won't tell you where it's in the UI :-) Jean-Baptiste is searching
> for the other way round in fact and I've no hint for him other than the
> path to the file where sometimes the name gives you some information
> about the location like in:
To find a given string in the LO code I am used to search with
I wonder if it could be possible to design an extension capable to open
the dialog box or the menu which contains a given keyID.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI