[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 16:53:44 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Le 12/06/2016 21:31, Cor Nouws a écrit :
> Martin Srebotnjak wrote on 12-06-16 12:29:
>> 2016-06-12 12:23 GMT+02:00 Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>> In the classification new feature we have the string "export control"
>>> (comment dqv34) that comes after "Intellectual property". What does mean
>>> "export" here? Export to another file format or export to another country?
>> there is export control (even embargos) to certain countries or territories
>> of goods and knowledge of certain type (like computer or nuclear technology
I know, it was the reason I asked the question.
> Indeed, that is the correct context.
Thank you very much for your answers
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Classification : "export control"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] How to find where a given string is used in the UI