Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: No-break space between number and percent sign done for locales listed in CLDR

Thanks.

I have another question. In Slovenian, this space is OK for literature,
texts, but not for formulas. Is there a way to differentiate where the rule
is applied in LO? Also, can a user toggle this rule (on/off)?
I will ask users to test RC1 and report back if it is too disrupting in
Calc etc.

Thanks, m.